Galyautdinov Bulat Salavatovich, Postgraduate student, Moscow University of Humanities (5/1 Yunosti street, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The commissioner for human rights in the Russian Federation is a subject of the constitutional law as his/her activity is regulated in the Constitution of the Russian Federation and by the corresponding Federal constitutional law from 26th February 1997 № 1-FKZ. Therefore, the legal relationships involving the present official mostly are constitutional. Such type of relationships is characterized by its diversity, has quite a specific content and at the same time some features typical for all legal relationships. The main goal of the present research is to analyze the notion and structure of the control legal relationship involving the Commissioner for human right in the Russian Federation.
Materials and methods. The research is based on the general scientific methods of cognition of social relations, such as comparative-legal, formal-juridical, systemstructural.
Results. The author adduces the following classification of the control legal relationship involving the commissioner for human rights in the Russian Federation: 1. Depending on a subject of legal regulation - constitutional. 2. Depending on its character – mostly material (provides for rights and responsibilities of subjects of legal relationships), as the procedural order of control powers of the commissioner is not defined by law. In addition, the researchers specifically point out the present feature of inspection by the ombudsman marking its informal character. 3. Depending on the functional role – protective, as it is caused by a violation of the legal norms’ requirements and a violation of human and citizen rights and freedoms. However at the same time the present legal relationship is characterized by the lack of legal liability. 4. Depending on the nature of legal liability – active, associated with implementation of certain positive actions both by the commissioner and by the subjects under control.
Conclusions. The conducted analysis allows to formulate the following definition of the control legal relationship involving the commissioner for human rights: it is a public-legal relation based on the constitutional law and appearing to be a legal connection between the commissioner and the a subject under control, aiming at recovery of the violated human and citizen rights and freedoms by means of correction of administrative procedures at the subjects under control or through improvement of the active legislation.
1. Marchenko M. N. Teoriya gosudarstva i prava: ucheb. [State and law theory: textbook]. Moscow: Prospekt, 2004, 640 p.
2. Matuzov N. I., Mal'ko A. V. Teoriya gosudarstva i prava: ucheb. [State and law theory: textbook]. Moscow: Yurist", 2004, 512 p.
3. Pravovedenie: ucheb. [Jurisprudence: textbook]. Ed. by V. A. Kozbanenko. Moscow: Dashkov i K., 2006, 1072 p.
4. Bol'shoy yuridicheskiy slovar' [Great juridical dictionary]. Ed. by A. V. Mal'ko. Moscow: Prospekt, 2009.
5. Kozlova E. I., Kutafin O. E. Konstitutsionnoe pravo Rossii: ucheb. [Constitutional law of Russia: textbook]. Moscow: Prospekt, 2009, 608 p.
6. Baglay M. V. Konstitutsionnoe pravo Rossiyskoy Federatsii: ucheb. dlya vuzov [Constitutional law of the Russian Federation: textbook for universities]. Moscow: Norma, 2007, 784 p.
7. Baranov M. L. Administrativnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo [Administrative and municipal law]. 2011, no. 10, pp. 80–84.
8. Belyaev V. P. Kontrol' i nadzor kak formy yuridicheskoy deyatel'nosti: avtoref. dis. dra yurid. nauk [Control and inspection as the forms of legal activity: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of juridical sciences]. Saratov, 2006.
9. Gracheva E. Yu. Problemy pravovogo regulirovaniya gosudarstvennogo finansovogo kontrolya: dis. dokt. yurid. nauk [Problems of legal regulation of state financial control: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 2000, 387 p.
10. Alekseev S. S. Teoriya gosudarstva i prava: ucheb. dlya vyssh. ucheb. zavedeniy [State and law theory: textbook for universities]. Moscow: Norma, 2005, 496 p.
11. Demidov M. V. Rossiyskaya yustitsiya [Russian justice]. 2009, no. 5, pp. 36–41.
12. Karaev R. Sh. Konstitutsionno-pravovye formy parlamentskogo kontrolya za ispolnitel'noy vlast'yu v Rossiyskoy Federatsii: avtoref. kand. yurid. nauk [Constitutional- legal forms of parliament control over the executive authority in the Russian Federation: author’s abstract to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 2005, 22 p.
13. Tarasov A. M. Gosudarstvennyy kontrol' v Rossii: monogr. [State control in Russia: monograph]. Moscow: Kontinent, 2008, 672 p.
14. Sintsov G. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2012, no. 1, pp. 18–25.
15. Omarova U. A. Ombudsmen [Ombudsman]. 2013, no. 2, pp. 36–40.
16. Boytsova V. V. Sluzhba zashchity prav cheloveka i grazhdanina. Mirovoy opyt [Human and citizen rights protection service]. Moscow: BEK, 1996, 408 p.
17. Lukin V. P. Istoriya gosudarstva i prava [State and law history]. 2009, no. 22, pp. 2–5.